State Facts: Health Needs, and Medicaid Financing
This data book provides a profile of selected indicators of health needs, insurance coverage, and the role of Medicaid in each state with comparative statistics for the United States.
- Fact Sheet: California Facts
also of interest
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts About Health Insurance and the Uninsured in America
- Early Impacts of the Medicaid Expansion for the Homeless Population
- Advancing Opportunities, Assessing Challenges: Key Themes from a Roundtable Discussion of Health Care and Health Equity in the South