State Facts: Health Needs, and Medicaid Financing
This data book provides a profile of selected indicators of health needs, insurance coverage, and the role of Medicaid in each state with comparative statistics for the United States.
- Fact Sheet: California Facts
also of interest
- Health Coverage and Care for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- What is Medicaid's Impact on Access to Care, Health Outcomes, and Quality of Care? Setting the Record Straight on the Evidence
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Coverage Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Faces of the Medicaid Expansion: Experiences and Profiles of Uninsured Adults Who Could Gain Coverage