State Facts: Health Needs, and Medicaid Financing
This data book provides a profile of selected indicators of health needs, insurance coverage, and the role of Medicaid in each state with comparative statistics for the United States.
- Fact Sheet: California Facts
also of interest
- A Look at the Private Option in Arkansas
- State Medicaid Eligibility Policies for Individuals Moving Into and Out of Incarceration
- How Have State Medicaid Expansion Decisions Affected the Experiences of Low-Income Adults? Perspectives from Ohio, Arkansas, and Missouri
- Early Impacts of the Medicaid Expansion for the Homeless Population