State Facts: Health Needs, and Medicaid Financing
This data book provides a profile of selected indicators of health needs, insurance coverage, and the role of Medicaid in each state with comparative statistics for the United States.
- Fact Sheet: California Facts
also of interest
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts about Health Insurance on the Eve of Coverage Expansions
- The Role of Medicaid for Adults With Chronic Illnesses
- Medicaid Coverage and Care for the Homeless Population: Key Lessons to Consider for the 2014 Medicaid Expansion
- A Historical Review of How States Have Responded to the Availability of Federal Funds for Health Coverage