Building on Medicaid: What Works and What More Can Be Done?
The Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured highlighted two new reports at the policy briefing, , and released several related publications at the event.
- Reaching Uninsured Children Through Medicaid: If You Build It Right, They Will Come (.pdf)
- Enrolling Children and Families in Health Coverage: The Promise of Doing More (.pdf)
- Medicaid Program Enrollment: Data Update September 2001 (.pdf)
- SCHIP Program Enrollment: December 2001 Update (.pdf)
- Acceleration of Medicaid Spending Reflects Mounting Pressures (.pdf)
- Medicaid Update: What Changes Are States Considering in the Face of Fiscal Pressures?
- View a webcast and transcript of this event