A look at the lives of the people in the program.
- Health Care Spending Among Low-Income Households with and without Medicaid
- Medicaid and Family Planning: Background and Implications of the ACA
- Data Note: Abbreviated January 2016 Health Tracking Poll Topline
issues for 2016
The evolution of the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion will be a topic to watch in 2016. Thirty states and the District of Columbia have adopted the expansion and four more are considering it. Key questions are what role Medicaid expansion waivers will play and what the effects of the expansion will be on Medicaid enrollment and spending and state budgets. States, both expanding and not, also will continue to pursue delivery system and payment reform.
- Current Status of Medicaid Expansion Decisions
- The ACA and Medicaid Expansion Waivers
- Mapping Medicaid Delivery System and Payment Reform
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?