Implementing the Affordable Care Act: 50 State Survey Examines Medicaid Spending and Enrollment GrowthRead Brief
The Supreme Court Considers Private Enforcement of the Medicaid ActView Brief
- Medicare’s Role in Health-Care Payment Reform
- Medicaid Per Enrollee Spending: Variation Across States
- Proposed Medicaid Expansion in Tennessee
In a column for The Wall Street Journal's Think Tank, Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman explains that Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam's decision on Medicaid expansion via the Affordable Care Act is the latest sign of pragmatism slowly winning over ideology in red states.View all Perspectives
issues for 2015
In 2015, many states will be in the second full year of the ACA Medicaid expansion while some others that initially decided against it consider whether to expand, in some cases by seeking waivers. Also on the agenda is the reauthorization of funding for CHIP.
- Recent Trends in Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment: Analysis of CMS Performance Measure Data Through August 2014
- Current Status of States' Medicaid Expansion Decisions
- The Impact of the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP): What Does the Research Tell Us?
rss Kaiser Health News
- State Highlights: In Mass., Judge Rejects Partners’ Hospital Acquisition Deal; Iowa Physician Assistants Seek To Have Oversight Rule Eased
- Viewpoints: Misguided Efforts On Medical Device Tax; Tighten Vaccine Regs; Abortion Switch
- Research Roundup: Patient Costs And Medicaid; ER Co-Payments
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?