- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from Commonwealth Coordinated Care: Virginia’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from One Care: Massachusetts’ Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
A look at the lives of the people in the program.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?
- Primary Care Providers’ Views Of Recent Trends In Health Care Delivery And Payment
- State Medicaid Eligibility Policies for Individuals Moving Into and Out of Incarceration
- Nursing Facilities, Staffing, Residents and Facility Deficiencies, 2009 Through 2014
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently proposed the largest regulatory changes to Medicaid managed care in more than a decade. The proposed rules would institute a national medical-loss ratio requirement, set new standards for doctor and hospital networks and require quality ratings for Medicaid plans, among other changes. The Foundation has several resources on Medicaid managed care that may provide helpful context .
- Proposed Rule on Medicaid Managed Care: A Summary of Major Provisions
- Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
- Key Findings on Medicaid Managed Care: Highlights from the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
rss Kaiser Health News
- Viewpoints: Planned Parenthood Debate; Rising State Health Budgets; Christie’s Plans For Medicaid
- State Highlights: Fla. Governor Orders Hospital Audits; Ind. Medicare Software Firm Hacked; Ariz. Medicaid Plan Includes Lifetime Limits
- Viewpoints: Health Law’s Record; Debate On Funding Planned Parenthood; An Ebola Vaccine