Implementing the Affordable Care Act: 50-State Survey Examines Medicaid Spending and Enrollment GrowthRead Brief
- One Year into Duals Demo Enrollment: Early Expectations Meet Reality
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Medicaid's Role for Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries
CMS has approved financial or administrative alignment demonstrations that could potentially affect nearly 1.5 million dual eligible beneficiaries in 12 states.See the issue brief
- Estimating Federal Payments and Eligibility for Basic Health Programs: An Illustrative Example
- The ACA’s Basic Health Program Option: Federal Requirements and State Trade-Offs
- The ACA and Recent Section 1115 Medicaid Demonstration Waivers
Twenty-seven states and the District of Columbia are expanding Medicaid under the ACA, and a handful of others are weighing whether to do so.
- Recent Trends in Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment: Analysis of CMS Performance Measure Data Through August 2014
- Implementing the ACA: Medicaid Spending & Enrollment Growth for FY 2014 and FY 2015
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid – An Update
In a column published on The Wall Street Journal's Think Tank, Kaiser Family Foundation President and CEO Drew Altman weighs how Democratic victories in several close gubernatorial races on Tuesday could revive efforts to expand Medicaid there, though it could be a gradual process in states that retain conservative legislatures.View all Perspectives
rss Kaiser Health News
- State Highlights: Texas Court Rejects Mentally Ill Man’s Appeal; VA Hospital Death Probed
- Advocates Cheer New Rx Rules To Prevent Discrimination
- Viewpoints: As More People Covered, Fewer Doctors?; ‘Shameful’ GOP Lawsuit
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?