- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from Commonwealth Coordinated Care: Virginia’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Early Insights from One Care: Massachusetts’ Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
A look at the lives of the people in the program.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?
- Nearly 355,000 Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Are Enrolled in Capitated Financial Alignment Demonstrations in 9 States, as of June 2015
- Medicaid and Medicare at 50: Trends and Challenges
- Visualizing Health Policy: Medicaid and Medicare at 50: Trends and Challenges
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently proposed the largest regulatory changes to Medicaid managed care in more than a decade. The proposed rules would institute a national medical-loss ratio requirement, set new standards for doctor and hospital networks and require quality ratings for Medicaid plans, among other changes. The Foundation has several resources on Medicaid managed care that may provide helpful context .
- Proposed Rule on Medicaid Managed Care: A Summary of Major Provisions
- Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
- Key Findings on Medicaid Managed Care: Highlights from the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
rss Kaiser Health News
- State Highlights: UMass Health Care Plans Tech Upgrade; Fla. Medicaid Managed Care Insurers Seek Pay Raise
- Viewpoints: What’s Behind The Push To Repeal The ‘Cadillac Tax'; Finding Relief For Retiree Health Costs Borne By Cities And States
- Views On The 50th Anniversary Of Medicare And Medicaid