Medicaid Expansion, Health Coverage, and Spending: An Update for the 21 States That Have Not Expanded EligibilityRead Brief
- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Early Insights from One Care: Massachusetts’ Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?
- Access to Care for the Insured and Remaining Uninsured: A Look at California During Year One of ACA Implementation
- Coverage Expansions and the Remaining Uninsured: A Look at California During Year One of ACA Implementation
- Medicaid Financing: How Does it Work and What are the Implications?
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently proposed the largest regulatory changes to Medicaid managed care in more than a decade. The proposed rules would institute a national medical-loss ratio requirement, set new standards for doctor and hospital networks and require quality ratings for Medicaid plans, among other changes. The Foundation has several resources on Medicaid managed care that may provide helpful context .
- Awaiting New Medicaid Managed Care Rules: Key Issues to Watch
- Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
- Key Findings on Medicaid Managed Care: Highlights from the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
rss Kaiser Health News
- Research Roundup: RUC And Medicare Pay; Rx For Marketplace Patients; Who’s Homebound?
- State Highlights: Calif. Immigrant Health Bill Clears Key Fiscal Panel; Ala. House OKs Measure To Create Medicaid Long-Term Care Networks
- Fla. Governor Hints At Veto If Lawmakers Pass Senate Compromise To Expand Medicaid