Share of adults with dementia living in the community who have Medicaid coverage
A look at the lives of the people in the program.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?
- Proposed Changes to Medicaid Expansion in Arizona
- Medicaid Expansion in Michigan
- Medicaid Expansion in Iowa
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently proposed the largest regulatory changes to Medicaid managed care in more than a decade. The proposed rules would institute a national medical-loss ratio requirement, set new standards for doctor and hospital networks and require quality ratings for Medicaid plans, among other changes. The Foundation has several resources on Medicaid managed care that may provide helpful context .
- Proposed Rule on Medicaid Managed Care: A Summary of Major Provisions
- Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
- Key Findings on Medicaid Managed Care: Highlights from the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
rss Kaiser Health News
- State Highlights: Insurers Fight Calif. Medicaid Managed Care Tax; Auditors Say Minn. Health Officials Handled Bids Properly
- In Some Cities And States, Medicaid Expansion Funds Provide Help To Homeless People
- Fight Over Medicaid Managed Care Tax Punches Hole in California Budget