- Early Insights From Ohio’s Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- Financial Alignment Demonstrations for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries Compared
- Early Insights from One Care: Massachusetts’ Demonstration to Integrate Care and Align Financing for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
A look at the lives of the people in the program.
faqs: aca and medicaid
- When can I enroll in Medicaid through the Marketplace?"
- My income is below the federal poverty level and my state has not elected to expand Medicaid eligibility. Can I qualify for premium tax credits?
- Can immigrants enroll in Medicaid or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage?
- Renewals in Medicaid and CHIP: Implementation of Streamlined ACA Policies and the Potential Role of Managed Care Plans
- Year Two of the ACA Coverage Expansions: On-the-Ground Experiences from Five States
- Medicaid Delivery System and Payment Reform: A Guide to Key Terms and Concepts
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently proposed the largest regulatory changes to Medicaid managed care in more than a decade. The proposed rules would institute a national medical-loss ratio requirement, set new standards for doctor and hospital networks and require quality ratings for Medicaid plans, among other changes. The Foundation has several resources on Medicaid managed care that may provide helpful context .
- Awaiting New Medicaid Managed Care Rules: Key Issues to Watch
- Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
- Key Findings on Medicaid Managed Care: Highlights from the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker