Medicaid and Its Role in State/Federal Budgets & Health Reform
This chartpack from the Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured addresses five key questions about the Medicaid program. They include:
- What is Medicaid and what does it do?
- What does Medicaid cost and why?
- What is Medicaid’s role in state budgets?
- What is Medicaid’s role in the federal budget?
- What is Medicaid’s role in health reform?
Related fact sheet: Medicaid and Its Role In State/Federal Budgets and Health Reform
also of interest
- Medicaid and Its Role in State/Federal Budgets and Health Reform: A Fact Sheet
- Increasing Medicaid Payments for Certain Primary Care Physicians in 2013 and 2014: A Primer on the Health Reform Provision and Final Rule
- National and State-By-State Impact of the 2012 House Republican Budget Plan for Medicaid