Medicaid and Its Role in State/Federal Budgets & Health Reform
This chartpack from the Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured addresses five key questions about the Medicaid program. They include:
- What is Medicaid and what does it do?
- What does Medicaid cost and why?
- What is Medicaid’s role in state budgets?
- What is Medicaid’s role in the federal budget?
- What is Medicaid’s role in health reform?
Related fact sheet: Medicaid and Its Role In State/Federal Budgets and Health Reform