What’s in There? An Ask-the-Experts Overview of the Health Reform Law
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 are now law. But many people have questions about the new reforms. To answer questions about the major provisions of these two laws, the Alliance for Health Reform and The Commonwealth Fund sponsored an April 16 briefing.
For more information, please visit Alliance’s event page.
Speakers for this session:
The panel is co-moderated by Karen Davis of the Commonwealth Fund and Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform.
- Karen Davis of the Commonwealth Fund
- Neera Tanden of the Center for American Progress
- Dean Rosen of Mehlman Vogel Castagnetti, Inc
- Sara Collins of The Commonwealth Fund
also of interest
- Federal and State Standards for "Essential Community Providers" under the ACA and Implications for Women's Health
- Abortion Coverage in Marketplace Plans, 2015
- Coverage for Abortion Services and the ACA
- Women and Health Care in the Early Years of the ACA: Key Findings from the 2013 Kaiser Women's Health Survey