The New Health Reform Law and Medicaid
This briefing, cosponsored by the Alliance for Health Reform and the Kaiser Family Foundation, explores the provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (HCERA). A panel of experts explain how PPACA and HCERA affect Medicaid, and answer questions about their Medicaid-specific provisions, including Medicaid eligibility, financing, and other implementation issues.
For more information, please visit Alliance’s event page.
- You must view the archived webcast with slide syncin Internet Explorer. Download it here(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/Internet-explorer/default.aspx)
- To see the presentation by individual speaker, click on “Slide Index”in the lower left and scroll to the title slide of that speaker.
Speakers for this session:
The panel is co-moderated by Diane Rowland of the Kaiser Family Foundation and Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform.
- Cynthia Mann, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Robin Rudowitz, the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Vernon Smith, Health Management Associates