The New Health Reform Law and Medicaid
This briefing, cosponsored by the Alliance for Health Reform and the Kaiser Family Foundation, explores the provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (HCERA). A panel of experts explain how PPACA and HCERA affect Medicaid, and answer questions about their Medicaid-specific provisions, including Medicaid eligibility, financing, and other implementation issues.
For more information, please visit Alliance’s event page.
Speakers for this session:
The panel is co-moderated by Diane Rowland of the Kaiser Family Foundation and Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform.
- Cynthia Mann, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Robin Rudowitz, the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Vernon Smith, Health Management Associates
also of interest
- Federal and State Standards for "Essential Community Providers" under the ACA and Implications for Women's Health
- What is Medicaid's Impact on Access to Care, Health Outcomes, and Quality of Care? Setting the Record Straight on the Evidence
- How Will the Medicaid Expansion for Adults Impact Eligibility and Coverage?
- Quick Take: Who Benefits from the ACA Medicaid Expansion?