Health Insurance Exchanges: Can States and the Federal Government Meet the Deadline?
The Alliance for Health Reform and the Commonwealth Fund sponsor a July 27 briefing to discuss how states are facing implementation and evaluation deadlines in regards to health insurance exchanges. Speakers will explore such questions as: What needs to happen between now and January 2014 for states to successfully implement exchanges and other aspects of health reform? What are options for states if they fail to meet the upcoming November deadline for declaring their exchange plans?
For more information, please visit the Alliance’s event page.
Speakers for this session:
Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform and Sara Collins of The Commonwealth Fund will co-moderate.
- Sara Collins, Commonwealth Fund
- Timothy Jost, Washington and Lee University
- Brian Webb, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Krista Drobac, National Governor’s Association
- Mike Hash, Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, HHS