Full Steam Ahead: Implementation Opportunities and Challenges for Employers and Consumers
The new health reform law will significantly affect the way employers provide health coverage to their employees, and will transform many of the choices and protections consumers have in the marketplace. This briefing explored the major provisions in the law that relate to these changes. This September 8 briefing was cosponsored by the Alliance for Health Reform and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
For more information, please visit Alliance’s event page.
Speakers for this session:
The panel is co-moderated by Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform and Brian Quinn of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Ed Howard – Welcome
Brian Quinn – Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Terry Gardiner, Small Business Majority
- Steve Finan, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- Steve Wojcik, National Business Group on Health
- Janet Trautwein, National Association of Health Underwriters
also of interest
- The Uninsured: A Primer - Key Facts About Health Insurance and the Uninsured in America
- Employer Responsibility Under the Affordable Care Act
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Coverage Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Summary of Coverage Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act