The Changing Composition of Health Insurance Coverage in the United States
This paper analyzes changes in insurance coverage that have occurred at the national level between 1988 and 1994.
- Report: The Changing Composition Of Health Insurance Coverage In The United States
also of interest
- Summary of Coverage Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies
- Cost and Access Challenges: A Comparison of Experiences Between Uninsured and Privately Insured Adults Aged 55 to 64 with Seniors on Medicare
- Quick Take: Timing Matters: States Waiting for a Supreme Court Decision to Plan an Exchange