The Changing Composition of Health Insurance Coverage in the United States
This paper analyzes changes in insurance coverage that have occurred at the national level between 1988 and 1994.
- Report: The Changing Composition Of Health Insurance Coverage In The United States
also of interest
- Trends in Medicaid Spending Leading up to ACA Implementation
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Coverage Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- How Five Leading Safety-Net Hospitals Are Preparing For The Challenges and Opportunities of Health Care Reform