Managed Competition In California and Small-Group Insurance Market
Reprinted from HEALTH AFFAIRS, Volume 16, Number 2 (March/April 1997)
This paper describes the early experience of the Health Insurance Plan of California (HIPC), a small-employer purchasing cooperative established in 1993.
- Report: Managed Competition In California's Small-Group Insurance Market
also of interest
- How Much Is Enough? Out-of-Pocket Spending Among Medicare Beneficiaries: A Chartbook
- The Mystery of the Missing $1,000 Per Person: Can Medicare’s Spending Slowdown Continue?
- Medicaid Spending Growth in the Great Recession and Its Aftermath, FY 2007-2012
- Health Affairs Blog: The Cost of A Cure: Medicare’s Role in Treating Hepatitis C