Families and the National Health Reform: Comparison of Family Premium Responsibilities under Current Legislature Proposals
This paper assesses the affordability of premiums and disincentives to work for a family of three under President Clinton's plan, the Cooper/Breaux bill, the Chafee/Thomas bill, and the Wellstone/McDermott bill.
- Report: Families and National Health Reform: A Comparison…
also of interest
- Summary of Coverage Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies
- Cost and Access Challenges: A Comparison of Experiences Between Uninsured and Privately Insured Adults Aged 55 to 64 with Seniors on Medicare
- Quick Take: Timing Matters: States Waiting for a Supreme Court Decision to Plan an Exchange