Families and the National Health Reform: Comparison of Family Premium Responsibilities under Current Legislature Proposals
This paper assesses the affordability of premiums and disincentives to work for a family of three under President Clinton's plan, the Cooper/Breaux bill, the Chafee/Thomas bill, and the Wellstone/McDermott bill.
- Report: Families and National Health Reform: A Comparison…
also of interest
- Visualizing Health Policy: Health Coverage Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- How Five Leading Safety-Net Hospitals Are Preparing For The Challenges and Opportunities of Health Care Reform
- Summary of Coverage Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies