Health Plan Liability — Policy Brief
An 8-page policy brief to inform the policy debate in California about health plan liability issues, including barriers to lawsuits (ERISA), liability approaches used in other industries, and potential impact on premiums. The brief includes a variety of perspectives presented by speakers at a California Health Policy Roundtable held in Sacramento, California on February 25, 1999.
- Policy Brief: Health Plan Liability
also of interest
- Comparison of Consumer Protections in Three Health Insurance Markets: Medicare Advantage, Qualified Health Plans and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- Medical Debt Among People With Health Insurance
- Quantifying the Effects of Health Insurance Rate Review
- Insurer Rebates under the Medical Loss Ratio: 2012 Estimates