What’s in There? The New Health Reform Law and Private Insurance
This briefing focuses on how the reform law affects access to private coverage, including the new federal high-risk pools, tax credits for small businesses, health insurance exchanges, the individual mandate and employer obligations. This briefing, cosponsored by the Alliance for Health Reform and the Kaiser Family Foundation, explored these and other issues.
For more information, please visit Alliance’s event page.
- You must view the archived webcast with slide syncin Internet Explorer. Download it here(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/Internet-explorer/default.aspx)
- To see the presentation by individual speaker, click on “Slide Index”in the lower left and scroll to the title slide of that speaker.
Speakers for this session:
The panel is co-moderated by Diane Rowland of the Kaiser Family Foundation and Ed Howard of the Alliance for Health Reform.
- Chris Koller, Health Insurance Commissioner of Rhode Island
- Scott Keefer, AHIP Center for Policy and Research
- Gary Claxton, Kaiser Family Foundation Vice President; Director, Health Care Marketplace Project