Greater Than AIDS
Greater Than AIDS is a leading public information response to the U.S. domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic. Through targeted campaigns and community outreach, GTA and its partners work to increase knowledge, confront stigma and promote actions to prevent the spread of HIV. While national in scope, Greater Than AIDS focuses on communities and people most affected. Emphasizing hope, unity and personal empowerment, GTA reinforces what is possible when people come together to achieve a greater goal – the end of AIDS. View media assets>
Only one in four has their virus under control with ongoing treatment.More
more informationView or download the brochure
For many, it is a close family member or friend.More
- Join Alicia Keys For A Watch Party & Twitter Conversation: “We Are Empowered,” An Intimate Conversation with Five Women Living with HIV in the U.S.
- New Web Portal Explains The Affordable Care Act – “Obamacare”- For People With HIV
- Speak Out: Let’s Bring HIV Out Of The Closet
- Alicia Keys, Congressman Charlie Rangel, and Community Leaders Partner With Harlem Community To Address High Rates of HIV/AIDS
- VH1 Joins With Greater Than AIDS and Alicia Keys to Spotlight Impact of HIV on Women in the U.S.
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team With Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Provide Free HIV Testing in Support of National HIV Testing Day