Greater Than AIDS
Greater Than AIDS is a leading public information response to the U.S. domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic. Through targeted campaigns and community outreach, Greater Than AIDS and its partners work to increase knowledge, confront stigma and promote actions to prevent the spread of HIV. While national in scope, Greater Than AIDS focuses on communities and people most affected. Emphasizing hope, unity and personal empowerment, Greater Than AIDS reinforces what is possible when people come together to achieve a greater goal – the end of AIDS.
Only one in four has their virus under control with ongoing treatment.More
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team with Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Offer Free HIV Testing in More Than 150 Cities
- EMPIRE Star Jussie Smollett Just Announced to Headline a Special ESSENCE Empowerment Experience Panel at the 2015 ESSENCE Festival with Greater Than AIDS and the Black AIDS Institute
- Gay and Bisexual Men See HIV as the Top Health Issue Facing Their Community, But Majorities Are Not Personally Worried About Getting Infected & Not Getting Tested Regularly
- 25 Young Gay Men. 25 Inspiring Stories. Powerful Personal Videos Reveal the Impact of HIV And Urge Others to #SpeakOutHIV
- Greater Than AIDS Rolls Out New Speak Out Texas Campaign To Engage LGBT Community in Confronting Silence and Stigma of HIV/AIDS
- I Got Tested Campaign Encourages Americans to Know Their HIV Status for National HIV Testing Drive
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team With Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Offer HIV Testing in Support of National HIV Testing Day
- Showing OUR Pride: HRC and Greater Than AIDS Team to Speak Out About HIV/AIDS
- Alicia Keys At The 2014 ESSENCE Festival To Headline A Special Essence Empowerment Experience Panel With Greater Than AIDS
- Join Alicia Keys For A Watch Party & Twitter Conversation: “We Are Empowered,” An Intimate Conversation with Five Women Living with HIV in the U.S.
- New Web Portal Explains The Affordable Care Act – “Obamacare”- For People With HIV
- Speak Out: Let’s Bring HIV Out Of The Closet
- Alicia Keys, Congressman Charlie Rangel, and Community Leaders Partner With Harlem Community To Address High Rates of HIV/AIDS
- VH1 Joins With Greater Than AIDS and Alicia Keys to Spotlight Impact of HIV on Women in the U.S.
- Walgreens and Greater Than AIDS Team With Health Departments and Local AIDS Service Organizations to Provide Free HIV Testing in Support of National HIV Testing Day