- The magnitude of the corruption problem is difficult to measure.
- Are anti-corruption policies & programs enough?
- How can we communicate more effectively about corruption?
- The Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- A Little-Noticed Win in Global HIV Treatment
- The Role of NGOs in the U.S. Global Health Response
The U.S. plays a large role in funding global health programs – and so developments in the U.S., including ongoing negotiations on the budget and the start of the next Presidential campaign, will ultimately have an impact on global health programs around the world. The below resources look ahead at the role the U.S. will play in global health moving forward.
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Billl
- House Appropriations Committee releases FY 2016 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill
- The U.S. Global Health Budget: Analysis of the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request
- Shaping the U.S. Global Health Policy Agenda: Key Considerations for the Future
- The U.S. Global Health Budget Tracker
global health news
- IRIN Examines Efforts To Reform U.S. Food For Peace Program
- Experimental Ebola Vaccine Trial's Initial Results 'Promising,' WHO's Chan Says Ahead Of Data Publication
- More Than 70K Births In Liberia Unrecorded During Ebola Outbreak, Leaving Children Vulnerable To Trafficking, Denial Of Services, UNICEF Warns
- 500 People Under Quarantine In Sierra Leone Village Previously Ebola-Free After Man Dies Of Disease
- Yemen Humanitarian Operations Threatened By Air Strikes Targeting HCWs, Hospitals, MSF Warns; U.N. Food Aid Distribution Begins In Aden