Today’s Topics In Health Disparities
The Kaiser Family Foundation presents a series of live, interactive webcasts devoted to addressing a range of issues relating to health and health care disparities in the United States. Each discussion will feature a panel of experts tackling current issues in health disparities and answering questions from webcast viewers.
- What Might Health Reform Mean for Women of Color?
- Is the Health Care System Ready for Health Reform?
- The Effect of the Economic Downturn on the Health of Communities of Color
- Are Health Disparities Back on the National Agenda? Examining the Impact of a New Administration and Congress
- Race and Genetics: The Future of Personalized Medicine
- State Initiatives to Reduce Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Immigration and Health Care: What are the Policy Choices?
- What Are the Current Federal Legislative Efforts to Address Health Disparities between Racial and Ethnic Groups? Part 1 Part 2
- What Would it Take to Eliminate the Disproportionate Burden of HIV/AIDS Among African-Americans?
- Why are Expansions in Coverage Important?
- Is the U.S. Making Progress in Reducing Disparities in Health Care Access and Quality?